If you do not have a reliable device at home, you may borrow a Chromebook, laptop, or iPad from LaGuardia. Device requests are handled by the Library's Media Services. For more information, including a list of available devices and loan guidelines, visit Media Services in the Library website section.
Use your LaGuardia email address (@live.lagcc.cuny.edu) and password to access:
- My LaGuardia – Student portal page to view alerts, make appointments, track progress, and more. Be sure to download the free LaGuardia mobile app in the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Office 365 – Access email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and more. Click Here for instructions on how to claim your email and watch our video tutorial.
- ePortfolio – Create a space for your schoolwork.
Use your your CUNY credentials (username is firstname.lastname + the last 2 digits of your EMPL ID, and your password is the same as your CUNYfirst account) to access:
- CUNYfirst – Update classes, pay your bill, view grades, upload vaccination documents, and more.
- Zoom – Attend virtual meetings or classes.
- Dropbox – Store files and collaborate on projects.
- Schedule Builder – Find and register for classes.
Visit the CUNY IT Help knowledge base; request support from a Student Technology Mentor; submit a helpdesk ticket; feel free to visit the new Student Technology Helpdesk(STH) located in B127; or call 718-482-6117.