Study in the largest English language program in New York City. From beginner to advanced levels, LaGuardia has many programs to meet your needs.
Learn English to:
- Get a job
- Advance your career
- Become more active in your community
- Center for Immigrant Education and Training – Overview
- English and Civics
- English and Citizenship
- English and Immigrant Family Literacy
- Connecting Immigrant Parents to School Projects
- En Camino/ On Our Way
- English for Workforce Development
- Hotel T.E.A.C.H. Project Curriculum
- NYC Welcome Back Center
- English Express
Study and learn with local and international students from all over the world. Since 1971, The English Language Center has served more than 275,000 students from over 80 countries.
If you are a legal permanent resident preparing to take the U.S. citizenship exam, you may qualify for free English classes with support services, including educational and career planning.