Room: C-Building, C-371
Phone: (718) 482-538
Monday- Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Virtual office hours available 2–5 p.m. Monday & Wednesday.
Contact email@example.com to sign up.
Veterans Services is privileged to welcome veterans, reservists, military personnel and their families to our College community. We value your service and are here to help ease your transition from the military to college life.
Our team understands the unique challenges you face as a student veteran, and we arm you with the support and resources needed to meet your personal and academic goals.
Why Visit Us?
- Understand and access your VA GI Bill benefits.
- Meet with an advising team.
- Get educational support and referrals to community resources.
- Explore civilian career options, career counseling and job search tools.
- Gain opportunities to advocate on issues impacting veteran students.
- Connect with other veterans at LaGuardia.
- Find out more about the CUNY Army ROTC program.
Veterans Resource Center
The VRC (also known as the Battle Buddy Center) is located in Room C-371 and provides a safe haven for quiet study, socializing with fellow veterans, and access to services.
- Veterans Club – Make friends and integrate into college life. Contact Campus Life for more information.
- Project for Return and Opportunity in Veterans Education (PROVE) – A team that assists in your transition to college life and beyond.
- Veterans Integration To Academic Leadership (VITAL) – Helps you maximize your unique strengths through free tutoring and peer mentoring, group outings, and enrollment/care at VA New York Harbor Healthcare System.
- VA/Federal work-study opportunities – Contact Daryl Griffin for available positions in the VRC.
Every semester, we host events that pay tribute to and provide support for our veteran students.
- Veterans Appreciation Day
- Veterans Transfer Fair
- Veterans Resource Fair
Check the campus calendar for details.
|Daryl Griffin, Co-Manager/Veterans Advisor||Room: C-371A|
|Edward Arredondo, School Certifying Officer||Room: C-113|
|Stephen Clark, Veterans Admission Counselor||Room: C-102|