The Division of Administration and Finance provides leadership, expertise and a broad range of services for our students, faculty, staff and community. Administration and Finance oversees the budget, financial services, public safety, IT services, maintenance, operational functions, grants development, sponsored programs, events, LPAC (LaGuardia Performing Arts Center) and much more for LaGuardia. The Division takes pride in ensuring campus facilities, equipment and campus grounds are maintained and safe for the College community.
The departments/offices of Administration and Finance are:
- Campus Facilities: Committed to coordinating, designing, constructing, supporting, retaining and maintaining the campus’ physical environment for the success of our students, faculty, and staff. Our responsibilities include campus master planning, design and construction of major renovations, campus improvements, space utilization and environmental health and safety.
- Finance and Business: Dedicated to serving the needs of our students, faculty, and staff, the departments of the Business Office, including Accounting and Accounts Payable, Budget and Financial Planning, Purchasing, and the Bursar, are responsible for budget development and overall financial management for the College.
- Human Resources (HR): Devoted to providing our College community with a safe, inclusive and productive work environment where all faculty and staff can be developed to their highest potential. HR offers an extensive range of services, including recruitment, benefits, training and development, payroll, labor relations, employee relations, and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Information Technology (IT): Committed to providing innovative technology leadership and a high level of comprehensive technology services to support LaGuardia’s curriculum and student success initiatives. IT’s services include classroom technology allocation and maintenance; cyber security for the College; upgrading and maintaining hardware and software; creating technology-based tools and solutions; and enhancing student experiences, distance learning platforms and improving processes.
- Public Safety: Dedicated to providing a safe, secure, and comfortable environment by preventing crime, maintaining the peace and ensuring that all comply with campus safety policies. Our Public Safety Office is staffed by law enforcement professionals licensed by New York State. We embrace diversity, respect all constituents, and treat each individual with professionalism while maintaining the College’s rules and guidelines.
- Grants & Sponsored Programs: Devoted to guiding and supporting faculty and staff in securing and managing external funding to promote the strategic goals and priorities of the College and its individual programs. The Grants team at LaGuardia offers resources and support from the first steps in preparing and submitting a proposal to grant management after an award has been received.
- Events and the LaGuardia Performing Arts Center (LPAC):
- Committed to providing a variety of scheduling and event planning services, the Events Office helps the College Community and the public achieve their event objectives and develop an appreciation for LaGuardia.
- Dedicated to making space for emerging and mid-career performers and amplifying new artistic voices, LPAC produces vital, high-quality and culturally relevant theatre, dance, music and educational programming. As a multi-faceted performing arts facility, LPAC provides diverse, high-quality, artistic programming for our community.
|Vice President’s Office
|Senior Vice President for Administration and Finance
|Executive Director of Facilities Management and Planning
|Campus Facilities, Events and LPAC
|Executive Director of Administrative Support Services and Events
Managing Director, Events and LPAC
|Human Resources (HR)
|Executive Director of Human Resources
|Chief Information Officer (CIO)
|Director of Public Safety
|Grants & Sponsored Programs
|Senior Director of Grants & Sponsored Programs