Room: M-Building, MB-57
What is an ePortfolio?
An ePortfolio is your personal website that allows you to document, deepen, and reflect on your learning experiences during your time at LaGuardia. Additionally, you can download and share this handout, either digitally or in hard copy, when introducing ePortfolio to students. Click on your preferred language: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English or Spanish
When will create your ePortfolio?
You will start creating your ePortfolio in your First Year Seminar course using a template customized for your major, which you can continue to update over your time at LaGuardia. As you take courses in your major, you will continue to use your ePortfolio to showcase projects and assignments, plan your degree, career and transfer goals, and develop core skills that will prepare you for the future. Overall, your ePortfolio will help you showcase your story.
Once you create your ePortfolio in your First Year Seminar, here are a few tips:
- Customize your About Me page: Add content, customize your background, add images, and insert a quote.
- Learn about the privacy settings so that you understand who has access to view your ePortfolio. Click here to learn more.
- Publish your content so that viewers can see the most current version of your work.
Click here to review some tips for working with your ePortfolio.
Student ePortfolio Reflection
Featuring Edda Monique Hobuss, Physical Science
Support for StudentsFor general inquiries and online support, email the ePortfolio program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Person SupportMB-57 Help Desk
- Mondays: 10:30AM to 5:00PM
- Tuesdays: 10:00AM to 4:00PM
- Wednesdays: 10:00AM to 4:00PM
- Thursdays: 10:00AM to 3:30PM
- Fridays: 10:00AM to 3:00PM
Remote SupportTo join any of these sessions, students need to register via one of the links below for the day and time they can attend.
The ePortfolio TeamWe are a team of skillful, energetic, fun, and focused professionals and we support all ePortfolio developments at the College. All year round, we work closely with students, faculty, and staff to help them better understand, adopt, use, and implement the ePortfolio pedagogy.
Associate Director of ePortfolio and Digital Learning
ePortfolio Project Manager