LaGuardia Community College is dedicated to serving veterans of all eras and assisting them with the transition into their next phase of life. We are here to help veterans succeed.
Veterans Workforce Initiatives can facilitate your enrollment into a variety of free and affordable training or pre-college programs. We also offer case management and other support.
Build your career skills; enter a new field or advance within your current profession; start or grow your own business; or prepare for college with these programs:
- Computer and Network Service Technician Certificate Program
- Construction Management Program
- Cyber Security and Privacy Management
- Electrical 1 Training Program
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Billing Specialist Certificate Program
- Plumbing 1 Training Program
- Refrigeration Machine Operator License Preparation
- Business Services
- CUNY Start
LaGuardia offers additional support services as well as opportunities to advocate on issues that impact veteran students and connect with other veterans through the Veterans Resource Center.
Veterans, start your future today.