The 2024 Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship application has just opened and there is an information session happening for you to learn more about this scholarship!
This highly competitive national transfer scholarship is the largest such scholarship for community college students in the country, and provides its students with up to $55,000/year for 3 years to complete their Bachelor’s degree. It does not have any U.S. citizenship or residency requirement. The application deadline is January 11, 2024.
To be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship, at a minimum, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Sophomore Status – Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by January 1, 2024, or a recent graduate (since spring 2019).
- Fall College Enrollment – Plan to enroll full-time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in fall 2024.
- GPA – Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.50 or better on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Demonstrate unmet financial need – We will consider applicants with a maximum annual gross income of $95,000. During the selection process, the Foundation will conduct a full financial review which will take into account all income and assets of the student and the student’s parents.
- No previous enrollment or attendance at a four-year institution – Students who have attended a four-year institution in the past are not eligible for this scholarship.
- If you started at a four-year institution, but did not complete a semester of full-time study, then you may be eligible. Please contact us to verify your eligibility.
- Students who have already transferred to a four-year institution or plan to transfer to start during the spring 2023 semester are also not eligible for this scholarship.
If you meet these requirements and are applying for this scholarship please attend this event.
For more information, contact Dr. Karlyn Koh, PhD at email@example.com.