Begin a rewarding career in a fun and energetic field with many job opportunities.
Get the training you need to work in childcare and also learn about relevant New York State regulations.
Sat 8/1/2020 8/22/2020 9:00-5:00 $500 A05ELE002A
Receive training to become a childcare provider in New York State. You will study how children develop and learn from ages 2 months to 12 years and discuss relevant New York State regulations. Upon completion, you will receive a LaGuardia certificate of completion.
• Introduction to Health & Safety
• Creating a Safe Environment
• Creating a Healthy Environment (Parts I & II)
• Protect and Prevent:Child Abuse and Maltreatment, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and Shaken Baby Syndrome
• Emergency Preparation and Response
• Introduction to Physical, Cognitive, Creative and Communicative Child Development.
Approved as a New York State training organization through New York Works for Children. For more information call (718) 482-7244. ND
Sat 7/18/2020 8/8/2020 9:00-5:00 $500 A05ELE003A
Sat 11/7/2020 12/5/2020 9:00-5:00 $500 A05ELE003A
Discounts and waivers apply to all courses except those designated ND.