Dear LaGuardia Staff,
The spring semester kicks off in just a few short weeks, and we are looking forward to welcoming new and returning students to campus. To ensure a smooth start of the semester, volunteers are needed to support students during this peak time. Can you please lend a hand?
First Week Volunteers
For many first-semester students, and some continuing students, this will be their first time on-campus. Volunteers are needed to serve as greeters and in other roles, including:
- Greeters (welcome students entering campus and direct them as needed)
- Usher (guide students around the buildings)
- Vax (help students upload vaccination documentation)
- Financial Aid/Admissions
First time Volunteers must attend a brief training session on Zoom at one of the following times:
- Friday, February 24 at 11 a.m.
- Friday, March 3 at 12 p.m.
Training links will be sent out next week.
Sign up to volunteer here by March 5th.
Thank you in advance for your help in ensuring a great start to the semester for our students.