Medical Assistant Training for English Language Learners
When: Thursday, September 01, 2016 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Where: Given Upon Registration
The Bilingual Medical Assistant Training Program is free of cost training for advanced English Language Learners interested in a Healthcare Career.
The program includes:
- Healthcare specific English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Phlebotomy, Clinical Medical Assistant, and EKG certifications
- A $13.40/hour internship with an employer partner
- 16 hours/week Evening and Weekend schedule from September 2016 - September 2017
- Medical Terminology in Mandarin Chinese, French, or Spanish
- Books and lab materials at no cost to you!
For more information, Register Online
Please click here for more information.