LaGuardia Community College engages in strategic partnerships with small, medium and large businesses to promote workforce development and build the future workforce in New York City.
Why Partner with Us?
- Solve workforce problems and create value for your business
- Ensure that the supply of a skilled workforce meets your industry’s future demand
- Help to close the skills gap that exists due to today’s rapid transformation in technology
- Access a vibrant community of prospective workers hailing from over 130 countries
Benefits to Businesses
- Join industry roundtables to connect with other business leaders
- Play a leadership role in the development of career pathways and other initiatives, including internship and apprenticeship programs
- Participate in customized curriculum design to meet industry needs
- Lend industry expertise by serving as a guest lecturer or adjunct professor
- Utilize a talent pipeline of highly trained, skilled workers to fill jobs and scale your business
- Gain access to real time labor market intelligence
- Boost existing workforce skills through incumbent worker training
We seek business partners from all industries. However, there is an immediate focus on technology, construction, advanced manufacturing, non-clinical healthcare, financial services and transportation/logistics to best meet the demand for skilled workers in New York City.
LaGuardia welcomes you to partner with us at any level that suits your needs. We look forward to working with you.