Get Help with Tuition and Pursue your Goals
The LaGuardia Foundation offers scholarships to qualifying students in the Division of Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) who may be facing financial hardship that disrupts studies and training. The ACE Scholarship provides partial tuition assistance to help you achieve your educational and career goals.
You may receive more than one ACE Scholarship per year as long as you have not exceeded the annual or lifetime cap amount.
Eligible Programs & Courses - Spring 2022
The English Language Center
High School Equivalency
IT Support Specialist Certificate Program
SOC Analyst (Cybersecurity)
Data Analytics: SQL, Python, and Tableau
Plumbing Level 1
The ACE Scholarship award amount equals 80% of the course tuition. You are responsible for paying the remaining 20%.
Selection Criteria You must demonstrate the following via your application submission:
"I want to thank LaGuardia from the bottom of my heart for having given me the opportunity to receive this scholarship and keep learning this beautiful language. I'm pretty sure that my dreams will come true, and I'm
really grateful for the awesome classes that this program provides me."
How to Apply
For information on the ACE Scholarship and to receive a link to the application, please reach out to the following contact based on your program area.
The English Language Center –
High School Equivalency –
IT Support Specialist Certificate Program –
SOC Analyst (Cybersecurity) course –
Data Analytics: SQL, Python, and Tableau course
Plumbing Level 1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive notification of your selection status via email.
If you are awarded an ACE Scholarship, you will be responsible for the following:
If awarded, funds from your ACE Scholarship will be directly applied to your course tuition balance.
LaGuardia's Division of Adult and Continuing Education sincerely thanks all of our donors for helping to make a difference in the lives of our students.
To find out how you can make a contribution to the ACE Scholarship, please visit www.laguardia.edu/donors/.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
For information on other full and partial training program scholarships see below.
Training Program Scholarships