1. _______ describes a cloud service that can only be accessed by a limited amount of people.
2. What is the machine on which virtualization software is running known as?
3. _______ describes a distribution model in which applications are hosted by a service provider and made available to users.
4. Which feature of cloud computing allows the service to change in size or volume in order to meet a user’s needs?
5. When your servers become too busy, you can offload traffic to resources from a cloud provider. This is known as which of the following?
6. All cloud computing applications suffer from the inherent that is intrinsic in their WAN connectivity
7. The ___________ model originally did not require a cloud to use virtualization to pool resources
8. Which cloud delivery model could be considered an amalgamation of other types of delivery models?
9. Which cloud delivery model has an infrastructure shared by several organizations with shared interest and common IT needs
10. What is the term for restricting an application to a safe/restricted resource area?
11. Which of the following is related to service provided by Cloud?
12. Which one of the following cloud concepts is related to pooling and sharing resources?
13. Which of the architectural layers is used as front end in cloud computing?
14. Which of the following is a deployment model?
15. How many types of dimensions exist in a Cloud Cube Model?
16. CaaS stands for __________________ as service.
17. Cloud computing is a _________________ system and it is necessarily unidirectional in nature
18. Which of the following is the most refined and restrictive service model?
19. Which statement is correct?
20. Which statement is incorrect?