Thanks for your interest in NYC School Construction Authority’s Opportunity Academy hosted by LaGuardia Community College.
To start the process of applying, please complete the brief questionnaire below. You will be contacted once registration for the next session is open. To be eligible for this program, you must:
• Be able to show proof that you are authorized to work in the United States full-time (not a student visa)
• Have a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma
• Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Have at least one year of work experience
• Provide a current resume and cover letter
Please complete this form
Do you have a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma?
Will you be able to attend a training program that meets for 6 hours a week for 16 weeks?
Do you have at least one year of work experience?
How would you rate your understanding of computers?
How did you hear about the Opportunity Academy program?
Please tell us about why you are interested in participating in Opportunity Academy: