When life is on the line,
trust nothing less than
LaGuardia’s Paramedic Program.
LaGuardia Community College
sets the standard for Emergency Medical Services Education.
Since 1996, the Paramedic Program at LaGuardia has enjoyed a rich history of developing many of New York City’s finest paramedics. We have had 11 years of 100% pass rates on the NYS Department of Health Paramedic Certification Exam.
Benefits of attending LaGuardia’s Paramedic Program:
• Choice of one year certificate or two year AAS degree educational tracks
• Excellent reputation within the NYC EMS community
• Lower tuition and available payment programs
• State of the art equipment and EMS labs
• Knowledgeable and experienced faculty
• Innovative skills training
• Comprehensive curriculum
• National, state and regional certifications for paramedic
• Convenient access to mass transit and major highways
• Clinical rotations in Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, and Brooklyn
• Unwavering professionalism and caring attitudes of staff
With the excellent reputation and experience our program offers, it’s clear why you should make the LaGuardia Paramedic Program your choice for EMS education, I look forward to helping you advance your career to the next level.
Matthew Smith, EMT-P
Paramedic Program Coordinator